Saturday, April 4, 2009

Today's goals:

I was going to call this "Today and Tomorrow" but I think it's better for me to think in shorter term for this. As in, I am way to distraction-prone to put goal lists into too much for my little brain to handle, or I'll just play WoW all day and say forget the whole thing. Anyway, here is today's list:

1. Homework for 20th Century
2. Homework for Vocal Ped
3. Do research for Vocal Ped paper
4. Work on memorizing songs for competition (old ones today, probably the Strauss and the Barber)
5. Work more on the "Ernani, involami" recitative
6. Unpack 1 box (Gotta start somewhere, right?)

Optional:

6. Research for 20th Century Paper
7. Run? (Pfft. Like I'll have time for that with the retarded amount of recitals tonight.)

I'll let you know how it goes.
Photobucket

A Scholarly Pace - Norman Rockwell

0 comments: