Monday, April 13, 2009

In, 1,2,3, Out, 1,2,3, In,1,2,3....

...Out,1,2,3....


This is to keep me from hyperventilating, in case you were wondering. I just talked to my theory professor about my thesis paper and I am suddenly panicking a little. This paper isn't due until way next year, but it makes me freak out just thinking about it. His response to my question, "Is this a viable paper topic?" was "It depends on what you're talking about. You can't just rehash what he's already done."

...uh oh.

That was actually kind of my plan. *epiphany* This may be why I have trouble writing papers sometimes: I never actually say anything. I just put together what everyone else has already said (obviously crediting everyone I reference). Um.... so now what? I don't know anything! Especially about this stuff...

Ugh. I have a coaching in 10 minutes that I have no music for (because I have been writing my paper instead of learning new music).




And my eyebrow is twitching. That is SO aggravating.....


Photobucket

0 comments: