Friday, April 10, 2009

All day paper writing marathon

That isn't so much happening today. I have been jacking with the scanner and trying to get all the settings right for a 10 page PDF that my co-worker needs to send. Wouldn't be so time consuming if I hadn't scanned it wrong (as far as settings) 3 times and spent way too much time trying to manually adjust the size and scale, when I should have just fixed the settings for real and scanned it again. Anyway, I still have to watch the new Office since last night was all about the wildfires. So I plan to do that while I'm eating, or immediately when I get back and then it's Chichester Psalms for the rest of the day. Hopefully I can get something ready to actually send to my professor EARLY and he can give me suggestions on how to not fail his class.

Photobucket

0 comments: