Monday, April 20, 2009

I don't really like coffee

So I'm not a huge advocate of Starbucks. But:


Y'all, those Strawberries and Cream Frappuccinos are SOO good...



Anyway, I'm not really in a spending money sort of life-place right now, so I won't be having any more of those for a bit (as that was the last of my gift card). Not much to report these days. Rümmi is on her way to NYC for a fabulous vacation. I will be working on competition stuff and trying to write a paper (no not that paper, a different paper) before Thursday. I'm sort of feeling like a beautiful, on purpose nap, but I don't know. I think laying in bed with music and music books. Sleeping will likely be a part of this.


I shall return...


Photobucket
Sleepy little girl here along with a link to to this, a super useful and succinct guide to naps! Wow!

0 comments: