Monday, April 20, 2009

Google Reader has changed my life.

Yesterday, an amazing thing happened.

I have been following a few blogs here and there for a while, but mainly just people who say things I like to read about (Wild and Wily ways of a Brunette Bombshell and (NO) sex and the city, for example). I don't know why I hadn't thought of this before, but it finally occurred to me yesterday to follow all the random webcomics I love so much (but am too lazy to keep up with actively) in Google Reader. Because I want everyone to share in my joy at these funny daily or weekly web postings, here they are:

www.marriedtothesea.com
www.nataliedee.com
www.superpoop.com
These are all maintained by a husband and wife. For more info on these go here.

also:
www.xkcd.com
and
www.qwantz.com

I must thank my friend Brent for introducing me to... all of these, at one point or another, I believe. Basically, they are all things I like to read, but I don't like to go find them all the time. So, for making my work nonexistent and allowing me to be entertained daily without effort:



Google Reader, I salute you!!



To round off this post, here is a webcomic from www.qwantz.com that I found just today. (hehe)




Thanks again, Google Reader.

0 comments: