Thursday, May 21, 2009

Real life

Vacations are wonderful. Really, no matter what you choose to do with your time away from work, it's the suspension of reality that is the best part. Coincidentally, that is also the most heartbreaking part of going back to work. I say I'd get tired of sleeping in and watching movies and eating delicious food and going neat places and not having to go to work... but I don't know that I'd really get tired of that.




Photobucket
Rocks, water and me. Bricktown, OKC


Photobucket
Bison... not as stable as it looks.


Photobucket
Baby Duckies!! They were so damn cute...


Photobucket
I so should have made him take another one. My hair is all in my face.



So anyway, I am back in the real world and I am thinking of a quote from Someone Like You. Admittedly, it's not the same scenario, but I feel it's still appropriate:


"There are few things sadder in this life than watching someone walk away after they've left you, watching the distance between your bodies expand until there's nothing... but empty space and silence. "



him: You're going to cry.
me: Shut up. I am not.
him: You're so going to cry.

0 comments: