Thursday, May 28, 2009

Eedy, Eedy, Beedy!

I'm sure my Alyssa friend thinks I'm a total moron because every time I talk about how we're about to go to Spiral Beadery (this cool place in town that provides you with beads and tools and stuff to make your own jewelry) and make pretties, I call it "beeeedy" with varying numbers of e's depending on how emphatic I want to be.

But I just think it's funnier (inside my own head) to say, "Let's go to Beedy!" like a partially incoherent child, than to just be a normal person and say, "It's going to be a total riot going to Spiral Beadery today to be creative and play in the beads!"

So that's this morning and then work at 1. I'll post pictures of my creations when I get to work! Yay!!



Beeeeeeeedy!!!
(see? a damn child.)


Photobucket




Pretty beads found here

0 comments: