Thursday, May 7, 2009

Google Image Search is rocking my face off

Holy crap.

So I am looking for a picture of a tomato (a little tomato, to be precise) and I have to say, I am trés impressed with Google's new image searching features. You can actually narrow it down by the type of picture and the main color in it!! Again, I'm a little blown away that Google is able to do this. Anyway, it will make finding pictures for this blog easier, I'm sure. Ha! Thanks, Google!


Why am I looking for pictures of little tomatoes, you ask? This is why:


Hang on Little Tomato - Pink Martini


The sun has left and forgotten me
It's dark, I cannot see.
Why does this rain pour down?
I'm gonna drown
In a sea of deep confusion.

Somebody told me, I don't know who
Whenever you are sad and blue
And you're feelin' all alone and left behind
Just take a look inside and you will find:

You gotta hold on, hold on through the night.
Hang on, things will be all right.
Even when it's dark
And not a bit of sparkling
Sing-song sunshine from above
Spreading rays of sunny love.

Just hang on, hang on to the vine.
Stay on, soon you'll be divine.
If you start to cry, look up to the sky,
Something's coming up ahead
To turn your tears to dew instead!
<-- I love this part!

And so I hold on to his advice
When change is hard and not so nice.
You listen to your heart the whole night through
Your sunny someday will come one day soon to you.

0 comments: