Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pictures and such

I have recently started following a ton of blogs that I simply have in a category of "Pretties" in my Google Reader. They are just exactly that: blogs that post pretty pictures and quotes and whatnot. I found them through either other people's blogs or actually from other pretty picture blogs, as they like to reference each other with some frequency.

I put these links (for whatever reason) in a draft blog and I forgot what they were, so I thought for today I'd just post them, no matter what they were. Let's see!



Kiss
via so much love


Zooey
via The Many Faces of Zooey Deschanel


Stop
via i can read


“I heard what you said. I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want… a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love, and be loved.”
- Shana Abé

via restart my heart


Imperfect
via restart my heart


Skin
via paper tissue


Photobucket
via so much love

0 comments: