Monday, March 9, 2009

Worry

I am not a worrier. I never have been. I have no idea how I came to be this way or even how I exist with such a high threshold for letting crap slide that is probably important.

I make that statement to say that I probably won't be doing any summer programs this year, either. That is, unless one of them wants to basically pay for my life for that amount of time. I am not worried about it (even though I probably should be) and I'll probably just have summer here in OKC doing nothing but working (to fund my rather expensive life) and doing light research on my thesis paper. Well, and playing WoW, but that goes without saying.

In other news, I got my application in to Naftzger in time! Yay! So that will hopefully be a neat experience. Even though I have to memorize more crap for it. Woo hoo.... my fav.

And it looks like my pasta is done. Nom!

0 comments: